- If anyone hits you on one cheek, turn the other cheek to him (Luke 6:29; Matt 5:39; 3 Nephi 12:39).
- If anyone takes your cloak, allow him to have your coat too (Luke 6:29; Matt 5:40; 3 Nephi 12:40).
- Give to every person who asks you to (Luke 6:30; Matt 5:42; 3 Nephi 12:42).
- Do not ask for your stuff back from anyone who takes it (Luke 6:30).
- Lend to everyone who asks, do not ask for it back (#4), and hope that you do not get paid back (Luke 6:34-35; Matt 5:42; 3 Nephi 12:42).
Is having his spirit to be with us always worth doing these specific and actionable things?
What would stop us from always doing these things?
Can we follow Jesus Christ if we refuse to do these things he said to do?